Uvita, Costa Rica
Lindsey Crow & Bella Blue
June 29 - July 5th, 2019
6 NIGHTS + 7 DAYS
from $1850 before March 15
Practice yoga in lush jungle overlooking the Pacific Ocean, nourish yourself with gourmet vegetarian meals, lounge poolside, surf, hike, and explore Costa Rica. This is our first ever Queer Caravan, come one come all!
Yoga Caravan values inclusivity and community in all our retreats. Queer Caravan (QC) simply takes that extra step of saying LGBTQI first on this one! QC will include all the great yoga and adventurous excursions of our other Uvita retreats: surfing, waterfall hikes, repelling, and more. We will also take the time to do some special activities and yoga classes which speak directly to our LGBTQI family. Allies are welcome and wanted to share in out first ever queer-focused retreat. It is going to be a blast!
Selva Armonia is located in Uvita, Costa Rica, 3.5 miles up a dirt road, nestled in the jungle, overlooking the majestic Whale’s Tail peninsula of Marino Ballena National Park. Our group of travelers will fly into the San Jose International Airport and then we will shuttle together (approx. 4 hrs) to the property.
Alive, beautiful, and peaceful, Selva Armonia is a remote rainforest paradise with ecologically conscious rooms, nourishing, homegrown meals, saltwater swimming pool, open-air yoga deck, and beautiful aerial views of the Whale's Tail peninsula and Playa Ballena National Park. There is wifi available throughout the property but can at times be spotty due to the remote, jungle location. More detailed information and photos of Selva Armonia can be found here.
Rooms are shared with a maximum of 3 people per room. Private rooms are also available on a limited basis for an additional cost. Please note that all bathrooms are shared.
Pricing + Payment
- $1850 before March 15 // $2000 after March 15
shared room (up to 3 people)
- $500 additional private room charge
We offer the option to pay in full or pay incrementally with the deposit first followed by two more payments at later dates.
Round-trip ground transportation from Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) to Selva Armonia
Six nights lodging at Selva Armonia
Three gourmet, vegetarian meals per day
Yoga twice daily
Guided daily meditation
Hidden waterfall hike
Local beach excursions
Jungle spa experience
Permaculture farm tour
Gratuity for Selva Armonia staff and transportation
Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
Optional excursions including waterfall rappelling and surf lessons
Optional bodywork including massage and chiropractic adjustment
- Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
- IMPORTANT: When booking flights please make sure to arrive no later than 130pm on June 29th and depart no earlier than 130pm on July 5th to join the group transportation to Selva Armonia and then back to San Jose. We frequently recommend arriving the evening before (June 28th) and staying in a hotel that night for travel ease (and due to a long drive the next day) - we're happy to provide a hotel recommendation if this works better for your flight scheduling.
- Please note that if arriving/departing outside the travel window listed above, private transportation will be required for the 4 hour drive to Selva Armonia or to San Jose and is not included in the retreat price. If necessary, email us for rates and assistance in scheduling.
- Costa Rica requires a valid Passport and proof of either a round trip ticket or onward travel to another country.
- There is no visa required for U.S. citizens.